Stop watching from the sidelines — your time is NOW!
Turn your passive income dreams into a reality with a successful Canva Template Shop
Looking for a step-by-step system to grow your impact and diversify your income streams with Canva products? It’s time you meet The Canva Shop Creator Course.Get started now
“This is exactly what you need to start making money with your Canva business ASAP!”
Nicholette goes in-depth on each area you need to focus on to get set up successfully. She makes it so the content is easy to consume and implement! She breaks everything down in a way that you don't feel overwhelmed. Nicholette's program has helped me get started and made it possible for me to build a sustainable graphic design business.
There has never been a better time to start selling Canva templates
Did you know that 5.4 million businesses were started in the United States alone in 2021 surpassing the record set in 2020 of 4.4 million?
And guess what? They all need graphics to advertise and promote their products.
There are plenty of business owners out there who don’t have…
- An eye for design (or the desire to learn)
- Time to design graphics from scratch
- The budget to hire a pro graphic designer
And they are looking for easy-to-use design solutions that will help them stand out from the crowd, look more professional, and sell their offers in style.
Which begs the question...
Why shouldn’t you be the one to create them?
The opportunities are truly endless
- Whether you’re an entrepreneur who wants to diversify your offer suite…
- A blogger, influencer, or creative who’s ready to monetize your design skills…
- Or someone with an eye for design looking for a side hustle and extra cash…
Starting a Canva template shop is one of the smartest things you can do in 2022 and beyond
Stop trading your time for money
Create a product once and sell it over and over again, without much additional work
Position yourself as an expert
Show off the caliber of your work + deliver value for your peeps at an accessible price
Funnel buyers into higher-ticket offers
Sell to people who are natural ideal clients for your other products or services
Now I know what you’re thinking...
If you’ve made your way here, chances are you’ve considered creating and selling a Canva product before.
But something’s been holding you back:
- What Canva products to create and how they would fit into your business — will people stop buying your services if you turn your expertise into a product?
- What even goes into creating Canva products and how to price them so you’re building an actual income stream that buys back your time — and not just an extra latte or two
- What goes into setting up a shop that attracts and serves customers 24/7 without adding another full-time job onto your plate. You don’t need any more hats to wear in your business!
Put simply… you don’t know where to start!
What if you could ditch that overwhelm?
It’s time to discover the easier way to make passive income selling Canva products
Come up with a profitable product idea
Launch with confidence that your product is unique and in-demand
Know exactly how to create a stand-out product
Get your products in your buyers’ hands in less time (and with less stress)
Learn how to sell + deliver your product on autopilot
Sit back and wait for those payment notifications to hit your inbox
Grow your shop with simple marketing strategies
Passive income isn’t really passive if you need to spend your day on Insta to bring in sales
The Canva Shop Creator Course
Your start-to-finish system to launch and grow a successful Canva shop — and finally claim your slice of the passive income pie
Easy-to-follow video trainings?
Step-by-step instructions + checklists?
Templates to help you sell your products?
I have a Canva shop but I didn't have a system to set me up for success.”
I love jow concise and clear Nicholette was in delivery from setup to launch and how easy it was to digest the information. It's well worth the investment as Nicholette provided the systems that helped to set her up for success
Carey Lee Dixon
Here’s what’s waiting for you inside...
The Money-Making Canva Shop Formula
Before we dive into the nitty-gritty details of creating products and setting up shop, we need to cover the big-picture topics that will set you up for success in this journey.
By the end of this module, you will:
- Adopt the right mindset to make the switch to becoming a digital product seller
- Discover where your shop fits in your business, and how it can support your business goals
- Make the 3 key decisions you need to set yourself up for long-term success
- Know how to come up with product ideas, validate them, and keep them organized
- Have a plan to navigate customer service without getting overwhelmed
The Overwhelm-Free Canva Shop Creation Roadmap
You created irresistible products, so the time has come to make this situation official and open your shop for business. In this module, you’ll get access to my 3-part Shop Creation roadmap — just follow the steps, and revel in the satisfaction of checking things off your list left and right.
Here’s what your roadmap includes:
- All the things you need to think about before you start creating. Keep organized and overwhelm-free as you begin your shop owner's journey
- The exact steps to take to get your shop set up and running smoothly. From writing copy to designing the pages, to crossing your t’s + dotting your i’s before launching… We cover it all
- Where to focus your attention post-launch to get visibility for your products, and keep things manageably maintained
The Organic Marketing Magic Formula
This module is all about getting the word out there about your new Canva shop — without having to rely on any paid advertising. These are my signature strategies to nurture ideal buyers without having to do constant, ongoing content creation for your shop.
By the end of this module, you will:
- Have a lead magnet that’ll attract the right buyers to your shop
- Know how to leverage a blog to promote your new lead magnet and get more email subscribers
- Discover my secrets to creating an email welcome series that wows your new subscribers and turns them into buyers.
- Have a feel-food plan for promoting your shop on social media
- Learn out-of-the-box ways to work with other business owners to extend your reach become more visible, and create mutually beneficial relationships within your network.
And there’s more!
I’m also adding in these amazing resources
to help you open your shop and sell your Canva products even faster
Shop Marketing Resources
Marketing your products can easily turn into a full-time job without the right systems and strategies in place. These resources go hand-in-hand with our Organic Marketing Magic Formula and will help you work smarter, not harder when it comes to your marketing.
- Done-For-You Social Content Ideas for Canva Shops
- Weekly Content Planner for Instagram
- The Fast-Track to Canva Sales Freebie Funnel (5-Part Email Sequence)
Signature Trackers + Systems
Our checklists take the overwhelm out of creating and launching your products. Say goodbye to guesswork and just follow the exact procedures we use in our shop. Our trackers will help you stay out of the weeds, and focus on the big picture and opportunities for growth. Do more of what works, and less of what doesn’t.
- The Successful Shop Project Management System
- The Successful Shop Income Tracker
- Survey Response + Feedback Organizer
Step-by-step Marketplace Setup Roadmaps
Listing your products in marketplaces like Etsy and Creative Market is a super smart move for Canva Shop Owners — especially if you don’t have much of an audience. Every day, thousands of people are searching these platforms for products just like yours!
When you join The Canva Shop Creator Course, you’ll get step-by-step roadmaps to set up your shop on Etsy and Creative Market. Follow the steps, upload your products, and watch the sales roll in — no marketing needed!
- Shop Etsy Banner
- Shop Creative Market Banner
Shop Promotion Graphics
A lot goes into setting up your shop, listing your products for sale, and promoting your products — but that shouldn’t mean getting stuck reinventing the wheel! That’s why I’m handing you some of the very same templates we use to set up our shop, create our listings, and deliver and promote our products.
- Promote Facebook Banners
- Promote Shop Pinterest Graphics
“I saved hours!”
I’ve gone down countless rabbit holes, and have abandoned so many ideas. Nicholette's trainings are easy to understand and implement and took me through the entire process in an easy-to-execute process. I saved hours trying to figure out how to share my templates with clients and set up my shop.
Your passive income journey starts today, friend
I’ve packaged up everything I’ve learned from 7+ years of running a thriving Canva Shop
and wrapped it up with a little digital bow. And now, I’m sharing it with you.
You get the same knowledge that added multiple six-figures to my business — for a total no-brainer price
Why do I know so much about selling Canva templates?
Hi, love! I’m Nicholette — business strategist, designer, and founder of the OG Canva Template Shop. (Seriously! Check us out here.)
In 2015, I found a huge gap in the market. I kept seeing amazingly talented business owners who couldn’t afford professional design help and were struggling to piece together graphics on their own.
And so, The Canva Template Shop was born!
Over the last 7 years, I’ve helped hundreds of business owners simplify their marketing and refine their brand, with Canva Templates that allow them to create scroll-stopping, professional-looking graphics that stand out and sell online.
Selling Canva products completely changed my business and my life
Not only has it added multiple six figures to my business, but it’s also given me the freedom and flexibility to spend more time with my family and put my needs first, without being glued to my computer or phone.
And now, I want to help you do the same
I created The Canva Product Creator Kit to show you the exact steps you need to follow to create, launch, and sell your very first Canva product.
I’m here to cut through all of the overwhelm and fluff and show you how simple it can be to make money from your design talents and your drive to fill a need.
It really can be that easy – I’d love to show you how
Let's get you a piece of this passive income pie
The Canva Shop Creator Course will give you the roadmap, strategy and resources that will allow you to confidently give your business the gift that keeps on giving: a passive income stream that brings in the money without adding work hours to your schedule.Get started now
Let’s recap, love
Here’s what you’ll get when you join today
- The entire Canva Shop Creator Course that breaks the process of starting and growing your Canva Shop into 4 step-by-step modules — so you can soar past your passive income goals without guessing your way to success - Value $997
- Our collection of shop setup templates where you’ll find copy and design templates that will speed up the process, and help you launch your products and shop even faster - Value $497
- Organic marketing resources that will take the overwhelm out of marketing your shop — ditch the content treadmill and focus on streamlined marketing strategies Value $297
- Access to the same checklist and trackers we use to run our shop, keep things streamlined and efficient, and stay focused on the big picture - Value $297
Roadmaps to expand your reach using marketplaces — so you can get sales even if you don’t have an audience. Meet your customers where they’re already searching for you Value $297
When you add it all up, that’s a total value of over $2385 — but truly, who can put a tag on working less and earning more?
Let’s see if I can guess what’s on your mind...
Will you teach me how to design templates?
What if I don’t have an audience? Can I still sell Canva products?
How long will I have access to The Canva Shop Creator Course?
How will I get access to The Canva Shop Creator Course?
How is this different from the Canva Product Creator Kit?
What if I change my mind?
Do you offer refunds?
Join The Canva Shop Creator Course
Ready to welcome a new income stream into your business?
In just a week’s time, you could have opened your Canva shop and made your first sale. Make 18 sales, and you covered your investment in this course — and that’s just the beginning!